Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

hey matt -

is there a process for letting our reseller know that we want the drive that you are going to have ready soon for the MBA and that we will be returning the currently unusable drive?

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

@Matt

Please send details for UPS exchange on my email.

Looks like I'be gone thru customs (I was expecting an invoce from UPS but didn't received it yet)

Thanks

No comments anymore?

@dclaessen;

Me too: still waiting. Did send a request via support-email on RunCore-site, got an automated reply, thats it for now...

Same for me.....

Hope it wasn't a fake "marketing" guy ;=)

Hi guys back after the long labor day break. I will come up with the exact plan before the end of the week. I still have to figure out the customs issues for you guys. I don't want anyone being charged duties so I want to make sure we have our paperwork in order.

Matt

Ooops I totally forgot that it was labor day on the other side of the pond as over here it's May 1st.

RGDS

Runcore Marketing, did you guys resolve the incompatibility issue with Macbook Air rev A? If so do you know when resellers will get the new SSDs in stock? The HDD on my Macbook Air RevA died recently and I would like to replace it with a 64GB SSD ASAP.

@riyadc

I'm not Runcore Marketing of course, but the problem isn't solved (yet). We all have to send the SSD back since it can't be fixed by firmware update. It's said that Runcore will make a new SSD (with a different controller) truly compatible with the MBA Rev. A, but it's not sure when that will be...

So, in short: No...

@RunCoreMarketing

Any progress yet?
    It's a bit quiet -from Runcore side- lately?

A week ago I sended an instruction request via RunCore support, but didn't hear anything from it except an automated reply...

The fact that we bought and spend a big amount of money on a mis-labled and untested device isn't at least very nice, but what we do deserve is an official response and a 'returning-how-to' in my opinion...

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information