Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Recover from Sleep with RunCore Pro IV 1.8" Zif and Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista

Default Recover from Sleep with RunCore Pro IV 1.8" Zif and Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista

Recover from Sleep with RunCore Pro IV 1.8" Zif and Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista.

With the Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista and Runcore Pro IV 128GB 1,8" Zif PATA i have 2 problems.

Problem 1
    HD-Tune reports 27 Mbyte/sec normal it also report UDMA2. So i use HDparm to force UDMA 6, and it works fine 75 Mbyte per second. So problem solved the SSD makes very well.

Problem 2
    The system freez after recover from Sleep mode in 50% of the times.

Please Help

Default Re: Recover from Sleep with RunCore Pro IV 1.8" Zif and Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista

Thanks for the tip on the program. I will defiantly share that info with others that may have the same problem. This has happened with a few of our other PATA SSD but only on a small # of computers and they all seem to be Sony at this time. Have not had any issues with the Sony P. I may actually start a new thread so people can see what to do.

I will look into the sleep mode issue you are having and get back to you tomorrow.

What is your Random 4K read and write speed on that computer with the Runcore SSD? Run this Download CrystalDiskMark 2.2.0n - A small HDD benchmark utility for your hard drive - Softpedia if you don't mind I am sure lots of people would like to see the results.

Matt

Default Re: Recover from Sleep with RunCore Pro IV 1.8" Zif and Vaio VGN-TZ21XN/B Vista

Hi thanks for your reply

you can see a screen in att. of the performance after disable Antivir and after forcing to UDMA 6 using the hdparm tool.

Regards
    Marc

Thread Information