Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new Runcore IV + X40 = Blue Screen

Default Re: Brand new Runcore IV + X40 = Blue Screen

Quote Originally Posted by bgxmmx View Post
    Almost 1 month you are aware of the problem. And you gave us NO INFORMATION at all.

some ppl send you the SSD back, and nobody answer them.

No post on what you are doing to try to circumvent th eproblem.... can you give us information? that would be the least to do!
    Actually, I finally got a refund after they had the drive for about two weeks (though I specifically asked for one, rather than a fixed drive). Interestingly enough, it showed up on my credit card bill as a refund from MDD, even though I bought the drive straight from RunCore.

thx for keeping us posted.;; but they should have told us something at least!!

any news from runcore? more than one month that you are aware of the problem. Did you try anything to look at it?

can we do anything to help?

thx to keep us posted!

Guys we will be posting a new Fireware up on the site soon with instructions. This should fix many issues people are having.

Also yes Runcore is still trying to figure out the problems being posted here. In addition we are structuring a new internal support system to make sure that we are doing everything possible to fix any outstanding issues.

There are two models pata 1.8" 3.3V and 5V Check the the label on the back of hd. It should be 3.3V If it's not, it can work but won't be very stable. then you should contact agent to change

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    Guys we will be posting a new Fireware up on the site soon with instructions. This should fix many issues people are having.

please can you give us the web address of the page where you are going to be posting the firmware update since it is not very efficient for us to keep searching every possible site every day. also, please could you put wiper.exe on the website at the same time

thanks

jeremy, i can ensure you mine is 5V. But i ve never seen or heard of any 3.3V. Are you from runcore? on there website, for instance, nothing is said about voltage...

look at this page:

RunCore 64GB Pro IV 1.8" PATA IDE Solid State Drive SSD RunCore 64GB Pro IV 1.8" PATA - IDE Solid State Drive SSD Detail Page

which is a copy/paste from

http://www.runcore.com/content/produ...ize=16GB-128GB

Compatible with but not limited to: Lenovo IBM ThinkPad X40 and X41

Operation Mode: I<240mA Voltage: 5 V
    Sleep Mode: I<130mA Voltage: 5 V

Notice also that some reported frying their 3.3V HD in usb mode!

note also that the original HD in my ibm is both 3.3 and 5V compatible..

Going to be watching this thread with keen interest as I'd like to buy a runcore for my x40 as well. Was doing some background checking and Google led me here - glad I checked!

p.s. awesome that runcore tech support is on here. but lame they show up then dissapear then show up again. even if not much progress is being made, status updates make your customers feel better!

nice to have another follower... may be it will make runcore look at the problem, and keep us posted??

Maybe so, but i suspect the fact that Google returns this thread as it's first two choices when you look up "runcore x40" is an even better motivator. The third choice is a similar thread over at thinkpads.com.

Maybe they should take the x40/x41 compatibility claim off their website...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information