Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: SPECIAL "TWISTED" ZIF CABLE for PRO IV PATA ZIF 1.8" 5mm ?

Default SPECIAL "TWISTED" ZIF CABLE for PRO IV PATA ZIF 1.8" 5mm ?

Anyone,

I'd like to share, I've had received My SSD is Runcore PRO IV 5mm 1.8" PATA ZIF SSD RCP-IV-Z1864-C since September 3, (http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/zif-...24/index2.html) and as you know I'm still dealing with my zif cable connector problem which makes me dissabled to use it and already ruined all my plan to use it professionally for my job,
    And then 2 weeks ago Chris from MDD offered me to send as Free this special " Twisted Flip " Zif Cable - which have exposed lead on opposite sides - that may be the solution for this issue.

My twisted cables is still on shipped from September 22 by USPS airparcel , I just know bout this after he told me today cause I haven't received it yet.
    So anyone who had same case with me , already tried this "twisted" cable with any SUCCESS ?
    Please share to me and I really appreciate it !
    Thank you

Default Re: SPECIAL "TWISTED" ZIF CABLE for PRO IV PATA ZIF 1.8" 5mm ?

RUNCORE is also ALLOWED to give explanation about this odd issue could happen.

What computer are you using?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    What computer are you using?

Matt
    Hello Matt ,

Thanks for your reply, Its Everun Note.
    but What I'm facing now is simply the blue zif cable can not going in to the sif ssd with any kind of methods and tricks. Not into the everun note.
    So I think the problem is not about compatibility with my everun note (yet).
    Any toughts to fix this from runcore ?

About compatibility I cant sure if this runcore will be compatible or not with my everun note because Im not reach there yet BUT I remembered before it shipped out, mdd once told me ,they already crosscheck with runcore and said that the new version of ssd pro IV will be functioning well this time and will have no problem in compatibility with my device.
    So lets focus on this first.

Can you offer the picture about your SSD position?May be we can help you..

Hello Tony,

Thanks for your help !
    Sorry Im just notice your reply cos it goes through my spam box,
    The zif cable from runcore with the blue plate in both ends or with the green one simply could not attached to the ssd.
    I already did push it with pressure and many tricks or methods even I did bring it to a technician incase I did something not right but result it still same.
    I didnt make photos of it, but if that could helping me then I'll make some otherwise I'm planning to refund it if it still didn't work, I will keep you posted all here. Hang on there, i'll b back with photos soon.Lets see if this could make runcore take it more seriously finding solution than just silent all day.

Exclamation Re: SPECIAL "TWISTED" ZIF CABLE for PRO IV PATA ZIF 1.8" 5mm ?

This is the odd issue I meant to,

Attachment 1698

Did tried many kind of methods and tricks , I was also posted detailed on this thread : http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/zif-...24/index2.html
    Any ideas?
    RUNCORE ???

Exclamation Re: SPECIAL "TWISTED" ZIF CABLE for PRO IV PATA ZIF 1.8" 5mm ?

So? Anyone especially Runcore could not help me either for this issue ???
    Well.............................................. ...?

Ok, I'll make it quick.
    Today I've received this "Twisted" cable, and as you can see from photos it has 2 blue plate in both ends , it just get twisted as said.
    I think it would be the solution when attached to your device without make ssd in upsidedown position.
    Apparently it still could not solved my issue, I just called the MDD by phone and decided for the full refund they've offered some weeks ago, let's see.

Attachment 1713

Ok , Quick update .

After a long waiting, finally my Refund is released today .
    So tiring to keep complaining n asking for help around here
    Thanks to MDD for the co-operation. I thought I will get a really FULL $199 Refund without getting cut for 4,5 % paypal charges, but I appreciate it !
    Guess I have no luck with the RUNCORE product .

well GOOD LUCK to all RUNCORE SSD user !

Thread Information