Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Runcore Pro IV PATA 32GB Hanging Issues

Default Re: Runcore Pro IV PATA 32GB Hanging Issues

Quote Originally Posted by RunCore Tech_Support View Post
    At present, the 1.8" ZIF SSD has the matter with the installation of Windows 7 on some type of model.
    These issues we have received. We are trying to solve.

Now the 1881 firmware is in testing stages.

We will pay more attentions to the problems from customers.
    Um, Ok. That has nothing to do with this thread. That's not the model I own. I have had install issues but that is far from the real problem outlined in this thread. It you be nice if you actually read the thread. If you read the thread you will notice that the drive I have is completely unusable.

From the little information I have gotten, I need a replacement to solve the issue. I need a newer revision of the drive it self, new firmware will not help according to your support and from my experience.

I am try to get a response from Runcore to replace my drive. Emailed and made many posts here and getting no responses about a replacement. This drive has never worked since I received it. It starting to feel that you have taken my money and all I have received is a headache and paperweight in return.

Default Re: Runcore Pro IV PATA 32GB Hanging Issues

It has been a month. Never received a response to any of my emails. Doesn't look like anyone from runcore feels the need to respond here or though email. This drive can't be used for anything, its useless! Take it back!
    Last edited by bnevets27; 01-16-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information