Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: runcore has customer service????

Default Re: runcore has customer service????

Quote Originally Posted by DDUP View Post
    pls try a shorter cable. and advice runcore make good quality cable.
    The zif cable is the shortest one that came with the RunCore SSD.

-PJL

Quote Originally Posted by DDUP View Post
    I think you make a mistake. mini1000 using 1.8ZIF SSD. not SATA.
    Be careful of the cable that connect SSD and your Mini1000. If the cable quality is not well enough, some problem will occur.
    I understand the mini 1000 is zif. The HDD that came with the mini is PATA zif. The boot select (F9 during boot) lists the RunCore as an SATA SDD drive. This is where I am confused.

-PJL

I have sent two questions to runcore support through the support box on the Runcore site and had no reply. Instead the text of my question was sent to my own inbox - unanswered. Matt, if you're our Runcore interface, please help - as it seems loads of people are having support issues.

Is there a problem with RunCore support ? I have posted a question last friday on their website (the support form on runcore.com, not via this forum).

My 1.8" PATA drive for Macbook Air RevA no longer works. Did the job for a little over a week before dying on me. Removing it from the machine and putting it back in the USB <> ZIF adapter doesn't bring it back to life either whereas the old 80Gb drive in the Air works like a charm.

I attached a screenshot of the type it drive "it has become" (64Gb Runcore now claims to be a Initio G BAREFOOT-ROM media with 137Gb capacity !). As much I like the free upgrade from 64Gb to 137Gb, I'd rather have one that works than having a big drive that I cannot initialize nor partition.

What do I do next ? Ship it back to the US or China ? I'm from Holland so a couple of instructions would help me to get this fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information