Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support ? Somebody HELP !

Default Re: Support ? Somebody HELP !

Still trying very hard to just get the address to ship my broken drive to. Runcore support email address does not give any response. Is there anyone out there that knows the address for RMA in China ?

Quote Originally Posted by luttjl View Post
    Still trying very hard to just get the address to ship my broken drive to. Runcore support email address does not give any response. Is there anyone out there that knows the address for RMA in China ?
    You can contact the vendor whom you purchased from. He will tell you the process of RMA.

I wish I could contact the supplier. I purchased the drive directly from the RunCore website which I believe is digitaldiscount or something.

RunCore wrote me a mail with the RMA form attached about 2 weeks ago but it does not contain an address. So basically, I have been struggling for 4 weeks to ship the broken drive.

I'm in the same boat. I recently bought a 64GB Solid State drive from Runcore which appears defective, but the phone number for Runcore no longer seems to work and no one (after three days) has responded to my email query. I'm getting worried now!

Well, maybe you should as I am still working to get things resolved.

As I never received an order number or a bill (just the confirmation and the UPS email) I did not know where I actually purchased the drive. After I received my monthly creditcard statement I noticed MyDigitalDiscount.com did the ordering for the runcore.com website.

I used their webform as Runcore does not answer. They answered requesting my order number which I have never received. I have forwarded all emails they (and runcore) wrote to me and still did not hear anything. After 4 days I asked DigitalDiscount again if they got what the needed and the answered precisely the same one-liner again: can you give me your ordernumber. As if they never received my other emails. I forwarded all info again last week and still haven't heard anything from them.

At the moment I'm in my 5th week to just get the drive RMA'ed. I still don't have an invoice or a working drive. I needed the drive for my company and without an invoice I cannot do that. The drive is therefore more than twice as expensive and that's quite a lot of money for something that does not work.

The short version is. I'm very near to giving up. Runcore does not respond, MyDigitalDiscount.com also does not respond. I have nowhere else to go and the amount of time I invested in just getting the RMA address is worth more then the drive does. 250USD worth of technology in the bin doesn't sound very thrilling does it ?

Finally... everything taken care of. It took over 10 weeks but I have a drive that works and I received my first invoice aswell last week.

Once I found out RunCore does not respond all hope seemed lost. I did not have an invoice but after 3 weeks I got the creditcard statement and I noticed the name MyDigitalDiscount instead of RunCore

I contacted MyDigitalDiscount (Colleen) and she was very friendly. She got me the RMA and 5 weeks later I received my new drive. I don't know how or why but I also received my invoice which means I can finally transfer the drive to my business saving about 50% of the costs here in NL

Thanks Colleen... thanks MDD...

Dear RunCore customers,

You can find the addresses and phone numbers of our company and agents in various parts on the following web.
    Where To Buy | RunCore

For your convenience, if it still under warranty of you local vendor or re-tailer, pls contact them for exchange or process RMA request. Otherwise, you also can contact with us for more infotmation.

Kind regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information