Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Different versions of RCP-IV-S7064-C?

Default Different versions of RCP-IV-S7064-C?

About one week ago I received a RCP-IV-S7064-C from my distributor. According to PC Bios the Firmware is 1571. SN: 640910156023.

I was told that this SSD has an additional USB port for migrating from the old disk/ssd but it hasn't. Also the package is missing the USB case, cable and the Acronis software (that it should have according to the Package Contents on the Runcore web site).

I do not need the USB and software stuff, but I am wondering if the SSD is in fact an original, brand new and current PRO IV? Are there different versions (with and withhout the USB stuff)?

And yes it's a pity that the runcore support didn't answer my eMail...

Default Re: Different versions of RCP-IV-S7064-C?

The Pro IV does not come with the USB connector but it does come with the USB case. The software is on the SSD. The case was not included because we did not have any at the time of your shipment. You should have a notice that we will ship the case to you at a later date. The good news is we just got the cases in today and they will start shipping out around the end of this week.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore
    Last edited by Runcore Marketing; 11-18-2009 at 04:14 AM.

Thread Information