Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 128GB Pro IV 1.8" SATA II LIF USB Enclosure

Default 128GB Pro IV 1.8" SATA II LIF USB Enclosure

Hi,

I got a "128GB Pro IV 1.8 SATA II LIF Solid State Drive SSD for Macbook Air Rev B & C" on 5th Dec from MyDigitalDiscount. Installed and works well, no problem. However, the USB enclosure doesn't work with my old 120 GB stock HDD. Does anyone has this problem as well?

Heard that Runcore is sending out a fixed one to buyers? How do I get mine replaced?
    Macbook Air 2,1 (Rev B) 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Runcore PRO IV 128 GB SSD; iPhone 3GS, 32 GB

Default Re: 128GB Pro IV 1.8" SATA II LIF USB Enclosure

With a ship date like that you should already have the updated part. Did it work with the Runcore Drive? Also did you try flipping the HDD over to see if you have it plugged in wrong? If that does not work then contact Portable Storage, Media Viewers, CompactFlash, Secure Digital, SDHC, SD Cards, and SSD! to get a new one.

Matt

Default Re: 128GB Pro IV 1.8" SATA II LIF USB Enclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    With a ship date like that you should already have the updated part. Did it work with the Runcore Drive? Also did you try flipping the HDD over to see if you have it plugged in wrong? If that does not work then contact Portable Storage, Media Viewers, CompactFlash, Secure Digital, SDHC, SD Cards, and SSD! to get a new one.

Matt
    Hi Matt,

It works with the SSD so I can clone my drive, but doesn't work with the hdd. And yes, I have tried flipping it but both Mac and Windows cannot detect it at all. Thanks, I'll cotact MDD to get a replacement.
    Macbook Air 2,1 (Rev B) 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Runcore PRO IV 128 GB SSD; iPhone 3GS, 32 GB

Thread Information