Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Default Re: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Dear all,

If we post the firmware that haven't been completely tested on website, it is irresponsible to customers because that will cause even greater troubles.

So we suggest that if the SSDs in customers's hands have no problems with boot, sleep/hibernate nor any other issues, not to update your firmware until the new stable firmware updates come out.

If you purchase a RunCore SSD installed in you notebook have any undesirable phenomena. Welcome email to us for support: support@runcore.com

Quote Originally Posted by RunCore Tech_Support View Post
    Dear all,

If we post the firmware that haven't been completely tested on website, it is irresponsible to customers because that will cause even greater troubles.

So we suggest that if the SSDs in customers's hands have no problems with boot, sleep/hibernate nor any other issues, not to update your firmware until the new stable firmware updates come out.

If you purchase a RunCore SSD installed in you notebook have any undesirable phenomena. Welcome email to us for support: support@runcore.com

We want the firmware to support the Windows 7 TRIM Function. YOU are support, give us support, not excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy2 View Post
    We want the firmware to support the Windows 7 TRIM Function. YOU are support, give us support, not excuses.
    Hello,Randy2
    The firmware 1819 supports trim function.

Dear all,

Hi there,

I completly agree and i agree that this is the way to go. The only reason i am asking is because of the fact that you guys have put a topic online stating that the new firmware would be posted online within days. This was on the 17th of december by Matt. This sets expectations ! If runcore is that close to finishing work on a certain firmware level and tooling, it can't be hard to answer both these simple questions:

Can you tell us which firmware version it will be ?

What I also would like to know is when you will put it online. As you said within several duys of the 17th.... Will we see it online this year ?

With kind regards,

René

Hello,Randy2
    The firmware 1819 supports trim function.
    hello.
    Maybe everyone here has the answer, but I'm new here.
    How can I know the version of my firmware and what is the link to download and intall a new version ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Borh View Post
    hello.
    Maybe everyone here has the answer, but I'm new here.
    How can I know the version of my firmware and what is the link to download and intall a new version ?

Thank you
    Hello, Borh

You can find the firmware version number in the device manager as the following picture.
    I'm so sorry for there is no firmware for download now.

my properties sheet contained no reference to the firmware ...

All it showed under Device instance was...

<< USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_RUNCORE&PROD__128G-C__SSD&REV_\2C0090107070&0 >>

and i can only produce that much cos i have it plugged in via a USB adaptor

next piece of bullshizzle?

This drive is now refusing to boot as C: unless i use safe mode, and OCCASIONALLY in debug mode

when i use safe mode, it hangs a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNG time after loading mup.sys...

Question Re: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Hello, Borh

You can find the firmware version number in the device manager as the following picture.
    I'm so sorry for there is no firmware for download now.
    I have windows 7 and mine says

IDE\DISKRUNCORE__128G-C__SSD____________________0.1_____

Will my drive be firmware upgradable when it is released??

Dear Runcore users,

DONīt LOSE your TIME all what MAtt told us in the past about firmware are just SCAM.
    He said us macbook users that there will be a new firmware in october and i promise you i never see it in my mail, the forum or any other way. Itīs just simple RUNCORE, donīt blame us with smoke, if you have a solution JUST PUT A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE. Matt donīt make us waste our time reading stupid posts in the worse marketing form i have ever seen. Let me see, the plan is to post here and let us users seen that you at runcore are working on the issue. JESUS....good job...i hope you sold tons of ssd with those marketing tactics.

"Itīs so poor to said "I HAVE A SOLUTION" and then after months of wait NOTHING. Matt you have demostrate that you are just a marketer, please shut up, and contact us with real support staff. In the case you have one of this on runcore...

From what i said in my last post, NEXT TIME INTEL SSD, SAMSUNG, OCZ or any manufacturer thatīs responsible of his products.

Merry xmas.
    Last edited by poteck; 12-27-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information