Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Default Re: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

and more:
    here is the latest form of my ID, straight from Windows Registry...

IDE\DiskRunCore__128G-C__SSD____________________0.1_____\435230303039303 1303730372035202020202020

still no 1819 or whatever... Who's bull****ting whom?

Quote Originally Posted by rmjanzen View Post
    Hi there,

I completly agree and i agree that this is the way to go. The only reason i am asking is because of the fact that you guys have put a topic online stating that the new firmware would be posted online within days. This was on the 17th of december by Matt. This sets expectations ! If runcore is that close to finishing work on a certain firmware level and tooling, it can't be hard to answer both these simple questions:

Can you tell us which firmware version it will be ?

What I also would like to know is when you will put it online. As you said within several duys of the 17th.... Will we see it online this year ?

With kind regards,

René
    small reminder on these questions

Smile Re: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Quote Originally Posted by nando4 View Post
    <TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>1819 firmware for M-Die SSDs

->RunCore Firmware Upadate_1819 fOR Mdie flash.rar<-

This is the 1819 firmware for M-Die Flash SSDs emailed to me from Runcore Support. This adds Win7 Trim support and corrects a suspend/resume hang. Since I have D-Die Flash I need to wait for an upcoming release by Runcore. Installation instructions are in the rar file. If release is not authorized by Runcore, please ask mod to remove this post.

Left: Click to zoom. Identifying the M-Die flash type by the part number on the reverse of the SSD.

</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Hello, nando. Would you please let us know how did you get the driver? I want to try it too. I could not download the driver from the hyperlink in you post. Thanks a lot!

Smile Re: Update on FirmWare Upgrades for Pro IV

Added a second link to stashbox in my original post above. This is just in case the mediafire link doesn't work for you.
    Got it. Thank you very much!
    Anyway, 1819 seems like Crucial FW version?

Is anyone can put the 1848 or 1881 firmware?
    My Runcore SSD crash on windows XP

Folks, I have deleted my post and the linked file relating to the 1819 D-Die firmware update. This was upon advice from Runcore to wait for an official post by them.
    Last edited by nando4; 12-30-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    DIY ViDock O/C HP dualIDA | PLL pinmod | grub2 loader Storage 1.8" ZIF SSDs: ProIV, Photofast V4 | ODD caddy SSD/HDD | e-sata/usb

Now: 12" HP 2510P U7600@1.6 2GB 64GB ProIV SSD + 500GB.caddy + GTX470/3dmark.vant=P5561 | Win7/64 XP.sp3 Ubuntu9.10
    Now: 14" Compaq CQ41 i5-430M 2.26 4GB 500GB + GTX470@x2/3dmark.vant=P10481 | Win7/64
    Next(Q1.2011): Sandy Bridge + pci-e 3.0 + GTX470-OC/3dmark06=22k

Quote Originally Posted by rmjanzen View Post
    Hi there,

I completly agree and i agree that this is the way to go. The only reason i am asking is because of the fact that you guys have put a topic online stating that the new firmware would be posted online within days. This was on the 17th of december by Matt. This sets expectations ! If runcore is that close to finishing work on a certain firmware level and tooling, it can't be hard to answer both these simple questions:

Can you tell us which firmware version it will be ?

What I also would like to know is when you will put it online. As you said within several duys of the 17th.... Will we see it online this year ?

With kind regards,

René
    Anybody from runcore ???

Folks, I have deleted my post and the linked file relating to the 1819 D-Die firmware update. This was upon advice from Runcore to wait for an official post by them.
    yes it seems wiser.
    I have followed the link and install the new firmware. After that I had some freezes. I tried to reinstall windows but the installation failed and now my notebook does not work. Is there a way to downgrade to a former firmware ?

During the installation, Windows says that it could not format the disk. error code 0x80070057.
    Last edited by Borh; 12-31-2009 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borh View Post
    yes it seems wiser.
    I have followed the link and install the new firmware. After that I had some freezes. I tried to reinstall windows but the installation failed and now my notebook does not work. Is there a way to downgrade to a former firmware ?

During the installation, Windows says that it could not format the disk. error code 0x80070057.
    Dear borh:
    Because the websitelink has some bug.So can you tell me your email adress?I'll show you the way.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RunCore Tech_Support View Post
    Dear borh:
    Because the websitelink has some bug.So can you tell me your email adress?I'll show you the way.
    thank you
    Thank you very much if you can help me.

bkeren@hotmail.fr

That's strange because I can format the disk with the ubuntu CD and then install Linux. It just tells me that a former windows installation failed. With Linux, my notebook seems to work fine. But then, when I try to install windows it doesn't work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information