Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Order not received, no response

Default Order not received, no response

Hello, I am trying to get some response to my repeated inquires regarding the status of my order with over-night shipping placed on 1/19/2010. I placed an order for a 64GB 1.8 PATA Zif SSD drive and other than the automated receipt emails I am unable to determine when of if this item has shipped. I attempted to submit a query on the website, and reply to the info at runcorestore.com address with no responses. Is there anyone monitoring this board that can check on my order number RCS-1976? Thank-you!

Jim

Default Re: Order not received, no response

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for choosing RunCore

FYI,64GB 1.8 PATA Zif SSD drive was out of stock in U.S but good news is that we shipped a batch order to MyDigitalDiscount.com yesterday I'm sure they will ship you immidiately when they get the package.

Kind Regards,

RunCore

I'm in a similar situation, except with Runcore directly.
    I made a purchase at RunCore Store and have received no information about whether the product is really available (I've heard otherwise). IF it's not, I'd like to know that. Is there a way to get a response? I have received no order number, so can't refer to it.

Thank you very much;

JM

I'm also in the same situation. I've left numerous emails and have not gotten any response.

I've purchased the RCP-IV-Z1864-C
    The purchase was on Feb3rd and I have not gotten any further response.
    Im worried about my order.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your support as always!

The PATA Zif had out of stock these days we're trying to build more soon.. and will have a bulk to ship out in March.

As for the order receipt we suggest if you haven't received any replied mail with an SO number stated in 48hours then you should try to mail your request to support@runcore.com..

Best Regards,
    RunCore

Thread Information