Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: FYI Chinese New Year Break

Default FYI Chinese New Year Break

The guys in China are out until next week for the Chinese New Year Vacation.

I can give some updates on some things though.

There will be some action on the compatibility issues with the Zif drives with a few select computers like the OQO, HP2710P and Sony UX. They think they will have a sample of a new PCB with some new parts including a new bridge chip later next week and will start testing it ASAP.

FW 1916 seems to be a very good now FW for everyone that can do the upgrade. Once the guys get back from Vacation I am sure they will help anyone having issues updating the FW.

MyDigitalDiscount.com was shipped inventory last week and got it yesterday so if anyone needs anything please contact them.

Sorry I cannot be of more help I am not an engineer.

They guys in China will be back next week to follow up with all the threads here.

Matt Dawson CMO
    Runcore

Unhappy Re: FYI Chinese New Year Break

Dear Matt!
    Can you please just send me or upload a 1819 FW file? The best way will be tyo just upload a big .zip archive with flashers and manual like you have for 1916 on Support page.
    I can't find it anywhere, and noody seems to answer my emails.
    my ropic is here:
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/ques...-laptop-37674/
    I know anything, just have no 1819 files:(
    Thanks!

Default Re: FYI Chinese New Year Break

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    The guys in China are out until next week for the Chinese New Year Vacation.

I can give some updates on some things though.

There will be some action on the compatibility issues with the Zif drives with a few select computers like the OQO, HP2710P and Sony UX. They think they will have a sample of a new PCB with some new parts including a new bridge chip later next week and will start testing it ASAP.

FW 1916 seems to be a very good now FW for everyone that can do the upgrade. Once the guys get back from Vacation I am sure they will help anyone having issues updating the FW.

Matt Dawson CMO
    Runcore
    Matt,

What is the status on this. Especially the first one in regards to the 2710p.

regards,

René

Thread Information