Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Ordered SSD on RunCoreStore, got a mail it is out of stock, want to cancel - no reply

Default Ordered SSD on RunCoreStore, got a mail it is out of stock, want to cancel - no reply

I just ordered a SSD from RunCoreStore, selected 2-day delivery service because I need my laptop to be fixed as soon as possible (my old HDD is died) and I got a message that they are out of stock in they hope to deliver it in a week or so...

The issue here that I cannot wait... I do not need drive in 2 weeks. I will probably have to find other way to fix my laptop.

I'd like to cancel my order, sent an email, but RunCore keep silent for 2 days already.
    I phoned them using number from their site, but this is number of MyDigitalDiscount store and they can do nothing with my order... because it is RunCoreStore order... What's going on ?

Any ideas are welcome
    Thanks

Default Re: Ordered SSD on RunCoreStore, got a mail it is out of stock, want to cancel - no r

Dear RosarioAgro,

We are confering with MDD on this thing. Please be patient to wait for a period time.
    We will launch a high-capacity of 1.8" PATA ZIF SSD which reach to 240 GB.
    Other capacities will also be in stock.

Default Re: Ordered SSD on RunCoreStore, got a mail it is out of stock, want to cancel - no r

Thank you for great news, BUT unfortunately my current drive is dead now and I need to find replacement as soon as possible. I cannot wait, especially taking into account that nobody knows how long should I wait... I don't need drive in 2 weeks or months...

Try to look at the situation from the customer's point of view. Just imagine that you personally went to some store and faced with the following facts:

The facts are:

1) I wasn't informed that the drive is out-of-stock when I made an order! Why ? is it really difficult to put note to the site that it is out of stock ?

2) When RunCore contacted me asking for photos of my credit card they also didn't provide me any information about out-of-stock situation... may be just forgot... but why they didn't forget to ask me about my Credit Card ??

3) When they got everything they need (My Credit Card) they finally informed me that item I ordered is out-of-stock. I sent 3 mails asking about different subjects and cancelation request finally... I got no any replys so far. (5 days)

4) I tried to phone you using number on RunCore web-site... it turns out that this is number of different company...MyDigitalDiscount store and they cannot give me any information about RunCoreStore order.
    Is it a good way to run business... provide contacts of DIFFERENT company on your site ?? From my point of view it is just illegal.

What I need now is just mail from them with confirmation that my order is canceled

Thanks.

Finally got the cancellation confirmation. Thanks.

Thread Information