Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MacBook Air Rev. C Hangs on Wake from Sleep w/ 128GB RunCore

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev. C Hangs on Wake from Sleep w/ 128GB RunCore

Well since 10.6.4 I have to say I don't think it has froze at all. That is very weird, but I don't actually use the Macbook Air, it is my wife's. She said it hasn't froze up since I upgraded to 6.4. I guess for now we can assume it is fixed, but if it does it again, then I will repost. As I have said before, thank Runcore....for lack of support.

Thanks for the update and confirmation. I'm at a point where I only have 1 GB free on my 64GB SSD... I will have to take the plunge sooner than I wanted...

The only response I got from Runcore was an ad for their Runcore V series of drives... yeah, like I'll go down the the guinea pig road again...

well i may have spoke too soon. I have had 3 lockups since that post. that is all within about 10 hours. so i don't know what is going on...

That's unfortunate to hear. I guess I'll go ahead and cancel my re-order. Might have to suck it up and re-purchase the stock 120GB MBA drive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information