Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Runcore Pro IV doesnīt work...

Unhappy Runcore Pro IV doesnīt work...

Hi there,

I have a boot problem with my
    RunCore Pro IV 1.8" PATA ZIF.

Until now, my notebook worked without problems with the ssd. But today my notebook didnīt recognized the ssd ("no bootable device").

After this, I build in the ssd to the Runcore HDD case and connected it to my PC. But the OS didn`t recognize the drive (only in the systeminformation as an "initio drive") and I don't have any access to my data on the ssd!

Do you have any ideas for this big problem?

Thanks,
    Go

Default Re: Runcore Pro IV doesnīt work...

It appears that there might have something wrong with the flash and caused the SSD lost its firmware. Please contact your vendor for a RMA. If you bought the item from runcorestore.com, please send the order receipt to support@runcore.com and then the regional sales will help you out with the RMA process.

stealth98 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Re: Runcore Pro IV doesnīt work...

My second Runcore SSD (RCP-IV-Z1828-MC) died a few weeks ago at the age of 2 years exactly. The first SSD lasted 9 months. So after 2 years an 9 months I've had two runcore drives with exactly the same failure. (computer reports 1782 error, disk is not accessible anymore). This is not worth the investment and not meeting my expectations since the packages says ''More than 10 years life span"

MemoryC didn't want to help me, and contact pages at runcore website aren't working.

I advice another brand, Runcore has poor reliability on the long run.

Thread Information