Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Runcore 32 GB Pro IV 70 mm with firmware B001 has OS install fail...

Default Re: Runcore 32 GB Pro IV 70 mm with firmware B001 has OS install fail...

Hello,

thank you for the message. Iīve already tried that MP tool. The problem is that I canīt find my device (8 x Micron 4 GB NAND 29F32G08AAMDB) in bookmark Flash - Device Type. Do you have any idea, what I could do?

Regards
    Petr

Default Re: Runcore 32 GB Pro IV 70 mm with firmware B001 has OS install fail...

I just found some other MP tools here Indilinx | [USBDev.ru]

I downloaded and installed Indilinx_MPTool_FW2142_SuperTalent2 and here is fortunately my device. I will try it tomorrow and write how it works.

If it doesn't work, try this, is exactly for your model:
    JS29F32G08AAMDB_64MB_000F

Thank you very much Insider.

The MP tool Indilinx_MPTool_FW2142_SuperTalent2 consists my device, that is nice and progres in my trobles. :) Everything seemed to be nice, but I had next problem with flashing my SSD. After end of flashing an error was shown. I really didnt know where a mistake is. Finaly I used your file for erleasing my device and after this the flashing was done corectly!! The problem was in bad sectors in my SSD according to my oppinion. Now I can use my disk again. Thank you!

Regards
    Petr

Thank God for finding your solution, and try to help others too.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Wait a minute... does RunCore actually still charge (and get!!) $149.99 for their 32GB version of this "SSD"?!? This "SATA II" drive whose specified sequential speeds are barely over real world SATA I speeds!?! RunCore Pro IV 70mm PCI-e SATA II Solid State Drive SSD Compatible with but not limited to the Asus EEE PC 900, 900A, 901, 901 Go, and S101 Detail Page

For $100, you can get a new Crucial 120GB M500, Samsung 120GB 840 EVO, Intel 120GB 530, Sandisk 120GB Extreme, or one of many other 120GB or 64GB SSDs for under $100. Those are not even Amazon prices! All of these are real SATA III SSDs, and have at least a three year warranty.

Good luck with those drives, at least some of them have Intel NAND chips.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information