Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates

wow this area is dead, im new here, but it doesnt look like it gets much life

has anyone seen Pirates of the Caribbean on here

i thought the movie was great, just good fun, and Johnny Depp was Hilarious

anyone make it away from their pc to see this movie?

haven't seen it yet...but there are few movies that I will pay to see in the theater

it does look good though...so I'll probably rent it in a few months (or convince someone else to rent it :D )

:cheers:

Comment

I too have seen it and thought that it was damn good. In fact I have seen the movie twice and am planning on going a third time. Although the movie is long ( bout 2.5 hrs) the time seemed to fly by. If anyone does go see this movie, stay till after the credits are done for a little surprise.

Comment

ive already gone for my third, and stopped there, i havent been able to stay after once, but i think ill just walk in after another movie to catch it

Comment

A good Jonny Dep movie, but still Disney. Im not a big disney fan.

If any other company produced it, it would have been better. More gore, more death, the pirates were wussies!

Comment

Myself and my Girlfriend thought it was a excellent film. We were supposed to see Terminator 3 but it was sold out PC had 6 seats left so we got two of those. She liked it especially as it had Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp in it whom she thinks are the two greatest humans alive. I wasn't sure at first but then I got straight into and really enjoyed it. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by mpetrie
              A good Jonny Dep movie, but still Disney. Im not a big disney fan.

If any other company produced it, it would have been better. More gore, more death, the pirates were wussies!
              i second that. it wasnt as action packed as the trailer made out, but not a bad movie, not the best.

Comment

Working...
              X