Firefox links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox links

Where does Firefox store the favorite links on your harddrive at?

Re: Firefox links

I never did figure that out, nor put much effort into doing so. It probably has its own little config file that's not easily accessable, but it might use registry entries.

If you need to export them, though, you can just click Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks and go to File > Export Bookmarks in the managment page. I've done it a dozen times with mine. You have to manually move the toolbar bookmarks into the toolbar folder, but it works perfectly aside from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
      I never did figure that out, nor put much effort into doing so. It probably has its own little config file that's not easily accessable, but it might use registry entries.

If you need to export them, though, you can just click Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks and go to File > Export Bookmarks in the managment page. I've done it a dozen times with mine. You have to manually move the toolbar bookmarks into the toolbar folder, but it works perfectly aside from that.
      firefox owns
      Stacker830 Watercooled
      windows7 ultimate 64 bit!!!
      Heatkiller waterblock on intel 2500k @4.5Ghz @1.32volt
      8 gigs Gskill Ripjaw ddr3 2133 @ 1.5 volts
      Swiftech p655 pump,1\2 tygon
      13x120 sunnons on lamptron fc3 controller,
      (2)triple 120mm rads.single raptor 150(reliable)
      biostar TP67XE(this mobo is amazing)
      xfi-xtrememusic,klipsch ultras 5.1/500 watt amp,
      sen hd-595s headphones,logitech stick mic
      co0lermaster-1250 watt real pro powersupply = 99ampz!
      Evga Hydro Gtx 590 on 24"Sony FW-900 at 2304x1440 80 hz = 80 solid fps 16:10 black ops!
      Hi quality CRTS are built for gaming!!!O.L.E.D is the future,not Liquid Crap Displays(lcds)!

Comment

yes i agree firefox is the fastes bestest funestest browser around!

Comment

Originally posted by bf2nut
          firefox owns
          Please don't bring up old threads with a pointless post such as "Firefox Owns"
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X