What's the first step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first step?

I'm getting close to modding my computer I got my ribbon cables and dressed my power cables with spiral wrap....looks good in there but what do you think should be the next step in the mod. A window or fan grills? The end result I'm gonna have a light a window and biohazard grills the whole works.

I would think a window...then drill your holes and add your side fans later on....: peace2:
    - Damien

Comment

Your the artist RD, so just let it flow man:thumb:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
        I would think a window...
        I am thinking of getting this antec case:

Do you know where i can get a window put in? I cant do it myself since I'm not much of a handy man... I live in chicago

thx:cheers:

Comment

Thats my exact case only mine is black...go to newegg.com they have your case for 49 bucks and 50 with a window or fan hole (fan included). Here is the link to the side panel with window (not worth the money when you can get the case with the window for only a buck more)...Regardless give newegg.com a look they have real good prices and they ship FedEx which is wonders compared to UPS. :thumb: : peace2:

EDIT: check out Cheiftec they are the same exact thing as Antec except for price.
          - Damien

Comment

that case is also an enermax (for those who did not already know)

Comment

The case is actually made by Chenming but is sold under numerous names though it is an excellent choice. :thumb:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Thanks guys! I was amazed to see that I can actually purchase the window panel seperatly. Now all I need is to add a blue kathode to the 'to buy' list.

:hammer:

Comment

Well actually speaking of fans I already have dual 92MM Fans on the side of my case. I have the Wind Tunnel Plus from coolerguys.com ever checked those custom cases out? There beasts, for some strange reason they don't make my case anymore oh well. I have an 80MM exaust fan on the top and the back and an intake one on the front. Its some ausome **** really. I can't wait to get the window. I'm definitly posting pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                    Thats my exact case only mine is black...go to newegg.com they have your case for 49 bucks and 50 with a window or fan hole (fan included). Here is the link to the side panel with window (not worth the money when you can get the case with the window for only a buck more)...Regardless give newegg.com a look they have real good prices and they ship FedEx which is wonders compared to UPS. :thumb: : peace2:
                    Here is what I found:

and its not $50 but $90. Here is the link

am i looking in the wrong place?

Comment

Working...
                    X