Riding In Cars With Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding In Cars With Boys

The year level at school went to see this movie at our year level picnic and i strongly suggest you dont go and see thios movie unless you are extremely into sad emotional movies

about 0/10

how about a review?
    so we can find out what it is about with out seeing it
    TT Original

Comment

I'm not sure that I want to know as the title there gives me the impression of homo's. :eek:
      <center></center>

Comment

Josh - why was it sad or emotional?? At the end of it I left feeling empty... like I've wasted precious time watching it.

Drew Barrymore is a babe, but the story is just crap. It's like Seinfeld in a way - about nothing. Don't get me wrong: Seinfeld is good, this movie isn't. The plot is about this girl who tells her autobiographical story of how her story got told.

She's a single mom, makes lots of sacrifices for her kid, etc so it would have some nostalgic value to single parents or children of single parent and can relate to it. Otherwise, it's an empty movie with no substance. Barrymore's acting isn't all that good I don't think - but I just enjoyed perving at her big un's bouncing up and down when she did the silly dance for her kid.

It's not even good as a chic flick. For that I'd recommend Crazy Beautiful. Kirsten Dunce is a babe. But apparently Jay Hernandez is supposed to be the 'Beautiful' one... Really gorgeous interracial love story that inspires one to appreciate the partner they're with. But the way it's narrated throughout by Dunce's character makes you think as tho there was a tragic end to the relationship (she talks of the past of how things "were" between them). Very sweet love story about defying the odds. :)
        Onyx

TweakTown
        OCAU - Overclockers Australia
        CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

But Seifeld is funny, IMO.

Comment

gosh onyx your starting to sound like a girl

Comment

Is that a bad thing?!?

I used to go use Rissy as my alias elsewhere - named after Larisa Oleynik. The chic from Alex Mack, or Bianca from 10 Things I Hate About You, or Tommy's gf from 3rd Rock from the Sun.

She's a babe... anyway, what was I talking about?! :?:
              Onyx

TweakTown
              OCAU - Overclockers Australia
              CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

That's what I'm now trying to attempt. Cept I blew my cover.:rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                X