Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit

On the site it says that this is available to purchase separately and it was in the display model in the Computex video I saw, but I can't find it anywhere. Google led me to a single sale on ebay, and that's the only evidence I can find that it's even been available. I really want to get this case and get my dream build going but I'm using hard tubing so I can't start it without this piece. I sent a message to Lian Li and didn't get any response. I'm just looking for some information on this, and I'm really having trouble finding anything.

Re: Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit

Originally posted by JKG View Post
    On the site it says that this is available to purchase separately and it was in the display model in the Computex video I saw, but I can't find it anywhere. Google led me to a single sale on ebay, and that's the only evidence I can find that it's even been available. I really want to get this case and get my dream build going but I'm using hard tubing so I can't start it without this piece. I sent a message to Lian Li and didn't get any response. I'm just looking for some information on this, and I'm really having trouble finding anything.

Hey,

I found this on Lian Li's Website Lian-Li Global | O10-1 maybe you wanna check that out, but I cannot find a way to buy this riser, maybe you check back in a week or so? This may be a very new product.

Hope I could help you a little bit!

Comment

Re: Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit

If you're having a hard time tracking down the riser kit from your local distributors, the best way to get accessories like these is to simply contact their support page directly: http://www.lian-li.com/en/support/

Explain that it's not available where you are and they should be able to arrange to sell it to you directly.

Comment

Working...
      X