ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself

Hello there. It will be a year very soon when I have my own ASUS K55VM, but I still can not find any solution how I can independently adjust the CPU fan speed. The problem is that the machine is working at quite high temperatures all the time resulting in great suffering my Seagate hard drive (here by the way). The computer is used for office work only. There has never been used in games or any graphics work. Windows settings is determined that the cooling process is "Active", but the biggest problem is that regardless of the operating system (Windows, Linux) machine at any time activates the maximal CPU fan mode (2700RPM regarding to AIDA64Engineer testimony) for some time (half an hour-hour) spins and sudden drops to 1800RPM and after a while rises to 2000RPM. The temperatures still remains high. I would like very much to see what the situation is inside the machine but can not yet be opened for the manufacturer's warranty is still valid...

So, is there any way out that I can set the fan speed by myself? MSI Afterburner and SpeedFan doesn't support my motherboard...
Working...
X