No announcement yet.

How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?

I have observed that my Outlook email account becomes too slow. My daily business activities are completely relying on MS Outlook, so it hampers productivity adversely.

Need guidance to improve MS Outlook speed!

Re: How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?

Originally posted by JessicaCarter View Post
    I have observed that my Outlook email account becomes too slow. My daily business activities are completely relying on MS Outlook, so it hampers productivity adversely.

Need guidance to improve MS Outlook speed!
    I suggest you to diagnose the condition of Outlook PST file. As per Microsoft Guideline, you can store 50 GB data in Outlook 2010 PST file but it is not a good practice.
    With steady increment in PST file size, the operational speed of MS Outlook is decreasing continuously.

Comment

Hi LuisRogers,

The size of my PST file is around 13GB but still my Outlook is too slow.

Comment

Hi JessicaCarter,

I suggest you to split your PST into smaller PST files. This step is necessary to speed up your Outlook and prevents from unknown error.

In my knowledge, you can try software like Stellar Phoenix PST file Splitter. Its demo version is completely free for end users.

You can download free demo from: Split large PST File with Splitter software to avoid corruption issues

Comment

Working...
        X