Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3

So, I wasn't aware of the sticky on top of this forum, and upgraded from Sandy Bridge bios straight to the 3.30. Now the motherboard doesn't detect half of my RAM, but the 100% CPU usage in Windows 10 has been fixed. I'm going to try the 3.25 beta bios soon, but there were reports of bricked motherboards when going 3.30 -> 3.25. I'm now looking for .bin or .rom files containing bios image, so I can manually program the bios chip with EEPROM programmer. Unfortunately they are nowhere to be found. Maybe there is a way to extract those files from executables available on the ASRock page. This forum seems like the most competent one, so I'm hoping for your help. Thank you.

EDIT:
    Ok, I've been able to find it myself, although it was quite tricky. For all the future troubled souls: say you want a ROM file of 3.30 bios. You take the Windows download link ftp://europe.asrock.com/BIOS/1155/P6...3(3.30)WIN.zip and change it to ftp://europe.asrock.com/BIOS/1155/P6...3(3.30)ROM.zip . Why are those files not included in the download page is just beyond me.

Now, I need your help determining which version was the first one that included Ivy Bridge support and came with the IME firmware upgrade.
    Last edited by bartech; 04-22-2017, 04:51 PM.
Working...
X