Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex58-UD3R rev 1.6

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could hunt down the FK2 version of the bios for the Gigabyte ex58-UD3R rev 1.6? I'm looking for the FK2 specifically because I need to be able to use VT-d with my board, and this is apparently the only bios revision that will do it. I've been looking for hours now and every link I've come across for it has been dead. I have also emailed Gigabyte tech support to see if they can help, though I have yet to hear back from them.

Thanks!

Re: ex58-UD3R rev 1.6

I've sent you a PM with the updated link. Are you going to be using linux? The kernel has a long running bug that breaks audio. A Red Hat dev had a fix, but it didn't work for me. Passthrough is difficult on this platform.

Comment

Re: ex58-UD3R rev 1.6

Originally posted by heyvern View Post
      I've sent you a PM with the updated link. Are you going to be using linux? The kernel has a long running bug that breaks audio. A Red Hat dev had a fix, but it didn't work for me. Passthrough is difficult on this platform.
      I'm going to use the board in an ESXI system, so sound won't be an issue. Thanks for this, it will be a huge help. I no joke scoured for 5 hours looking for this, and Gigabyte still hasn't gotten back to me. Just as side note, do you have any other file sharing service you use? I see that 1fichier.com is a common one on here, but despite making an account, but I'm not able to download it - I just keep spamming popups whenever I try click "Access Download." Either something's gone wrong, or I've had too much idiot juice today.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X