Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure

Hey all,

Okay so the other day I decided to upgrade my BIOS + BMC to the lastest version and I encountered issues with the BMC upgrade (partially my fault) so basically I went through the uprgade process and was waiting for the popup to appear requesting the file which it never did so I had to power cycle my computer so that I could get access back to the IPIM, I then realised that I messed up and forgot to allow popups (however I noticed after the reboot that I got a blank screen - no signal when normally I have the BMC boot screen) I got the update to go ahead flawlessly however I still noticed that issue with no signal during boot, I checked the BIOS and that is where I seen the error in the BMC stating that Self Test has FAILED.

Since then I have tried everything, resetting the IPIM, reset the BIOS (via removal of CMOS) and still no joy, any ideas where someone could assist?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I have now noticed that since I have reset the IPIM (as prior when I upgraded I selected the overrite settings so I changed the admin p/w from default) that when I click on modify user nothing happens and also when I got to disable the log I get an error message "Invalid Server Address"
    Last edited by Space-Kid; 07-19-2018, 12:01 PM.
Working...
X