No announcement yet.

My windows get blue screens after i installed bios version F7 on gigabyte z97x gaming 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My windows get blue screens after i installed bios version F7 on gigabyte z97x gaming 5

after i updated my bios to f7 my pc wont boot and i found that i have to have my ram at 1600Mhz minimum so i did that and from then (2 days ago) i was getting blue screens of CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT and IRQL not less or equal. i reinstalled windows today and i cant get it to boot (IRQL not less or equal) and i dont know how to fix it help me please downgrade to F4
    Last edited by Itay Dorfman; 08-13-2018, 09:46 AM.

Re: My windows get blue screens after i installed bios version F7 on gigabyte z97x gaming 5

Latest BIOS is F8a.......
    GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Comment

Re: My windows get blue screens after i installed bios version F7 on gigabyte z97x gaming 5

I wonder should I update to it and why it’s not on gigabyte site?

Comment

Originally posted by Itay Dorfman View Post
        I wonder should I update to it and why it’s not on gigabyte site?
        If you clicked the link for the Beta BIOS it tell you why :)

"Warning

Some of beta BIOSes are still undergoing compatibility testing. GIGABYTE is sharing these BIOSes for testing purposes only and are not meant for general release. If you are not familiar with beta BIOS testing, then please only flash the recommended release BIOSes that are posted on the GIGABYTE website, as only release BIOSes have passed compatibility testing."

Comment

Working...
        X