No announcement yet.

Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?

2 or 3 years ago there was a bigger amount of popular gaming forums. What is going on now? Where are people on forums? Where should I go to communicate about the games?

Re: Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?

Originally posted by Sea Lobster View Post
    2 or 3 years ago there was a bigger amount of popular gaming forums. What is going on now? Where are people on forums? Where should I go to communicate about the games?
    Cause the mods have made it less fun

Cause the mods have made it less fun

"Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!"

And 200 seconds between posts
    ASUS P8P67 PRO
    ASUS EAH6870

Comment

It seems to me that forums are no longer very popular in principle. Players switched to instant messengers or social networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post

It seems to me that forums are no longer very popular in principle. Players switched to instant messengers or social networks.
        Fair enough :) but still I prefer to get all the info I need on such forums and not on social platforms just because of the number of posts :) Say, here I can read 10 posts and get the answer to my question but talking about social media I would have to read hundreds of flood before I see the answer. That is not so comfortable, my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X