Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan xpert 4 resets at every restart

Hello!

I have a very strange problem that i was not able to find any help or suggestions for.
    Every time i restart my pc normally fan xpert4 resets all my previous settings and forces me to do
    a new Fan Tuning, otherwise i am not able to set some of my fans to zero rpm.
    I found a workaround that lets me keep my settings, and that is to go into uefi bios first.
    I dont have to change anything, just to press f10 and reset without changes. That way the fan xpert keeps all my previous settings.
    On a normal reboot without a quick visit to bios it forgets everything, and i have to go through the annoying fan tuning again.

rog strix b450f
    corsair 3 pin 140mm fans. (3x).

In bios all the fans are set to dc mode, watching over the mb temperature. No fans are set to auto (including cpu, which is on PWM / cooler master hyper 412 led turbo).
    I have the latest chipset drivers as well the latest bios. My system is up to date and i am using the latest ai suite 3 version.

Any suggestions how to fix this problem? I do not mind too much to visit the bios quickly every time i boot up the pc as of yet, but im sure it will be very annoying soon.
Working...
X