Welcome back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back!

The forums server has been fixed and everything is back to normal - Welcome back one and all! :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

yay! :p

Comment

w00h00!!

*rocks to some Limp Bizkit* :D:D
      [space saving sig]
      AMD 0wn3z j00!
      [/space saving sig]

Comment

yay.

*rocks to.... The World's Best Polkas!*

Comment

Whew, good to see you all -- I was smoking way too many cigarettes there for a while, but I'm better now.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

pffft! Smokers! I'll never understand them.

Comment

What I was saying was;
              I'm glad the forum is back up, and I really did miss it.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Oh ok. WHat I was referring to is how I don't understand that people smoke to help cope with stress, I manage stress just fine without smoking.

Comment

Its all in the addiction Slamo, 15-20 years ago smoking was "cool"

Comment

Well done Jedi.
                    Mostly I just smoke because of bad judgement at an early age entwined with a strong addiction as time went on.
                    Though as I smoke non-filtered, I can't smoke and type at the same time without choking, hence the more I post the healthier I get.
                    I do the most smoking during slack-time, like DL'ing and stuff. Activity decreases the amount I smoke significantly.
                    You are wise Slamo, good choice on your part. I guess my problem was that I knew more than my mother. (thought so at the time anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                      Oh ok. WHat I was referring to is how I don't understand that people smoke to help cope with stress, I manage stress just fine without smoking.

When u get stressed slam, u just masturbate a lot!
                      Thats not really stress releife, well it is but we won't get into that.

Comment

:eek: Nooooooooooo please don't :eek:

Comment

Well its true!!:rolleyes2

Comment

Welcome back Morpheus, long time no chat, please leave the image of the above posts where they belong....... :cry:

Comment

will do. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X