Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Shuttle MN31N Motherboard drivers

Default Shuttle MN31N Motherboard drivers

Hello. I searched the Shuttle site for drivers for my Shuttle MN31N motherboard but could not find any for my model. Does anyone know where I might be able to find the latest drivers for my motherboard?
    <!-- / message -->

Default Re: Shuttle MN31N Motherboard drivers

Hey WeretigerRei,

Shuttle MN31N motherboard was a product released some 4 years ago,
    we do not maintain drivers for those anymore unfortunately.
    If your looking for any specific drivers try google see if anything turns up,
    as with the nForce2 drivers, you can find them at www.nvidia.com.

Hope this helps.
    Eric
    SHUTTLE Technical Support

Will generic drivers like that work for my board? Will those drivers update my BIOS?

If you want to update your BIOS, you will need to search for the MN31N BIOS online, I think there's at least one on google.
    nVidia nForce2 drivers will work for your board.
    Eric
    SHUTTLE Technical Support

Unless you really know you have a need to update your BIOS you are probably best to leave it alone. I would be very cautious of useing a BIOS from a random site since the wrong BIOS can completely toast your motherboard. Drivers and BIOS are not the same thing.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Thread Information