Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: AFL - Tweaktown Footy Tipping

read above, replace "collingwood" with "carlton" and u have my reply;)
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    read above, replace "collingwood" with "carlton" and u have my reply;)
    Always thought you had no taste Synthetic lol

Beefy Guest

Leaderboard after Round 5:

<table width="100%" cellspacing="1"><tr align="center" bgcolor="#003399" class="TableHeader"><td><div class="TableHeader">#</div></td><td><div class="TableHeader">Name / Alias</div></td><td><div class="TableHeader">Grand Total</div></td><td><div class="TableHeader">Cumulative Margin</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">1</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Wayne De Nardi </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">28</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">63</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">2</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Simon McLean </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">28</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">204</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">3</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Andrew Johns </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">26</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">129</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">4</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Robert Petersen </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">26</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">188</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">5</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Phil Wilmot </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">24</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">148</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">6</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Cameron Wilmot </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">24</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">163</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">7</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Tim Donaldson </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">23</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">142</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">8</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">James Kruger </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">23</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">196</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">9</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Andy L </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">23</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">198</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">10</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Benji Belyuga</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">23</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">227</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">11</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Nathan Logan </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">22</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">133</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">12</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">brenton quinn </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">22</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">163</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">13</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">Ollie </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">17</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">188</div></td></tr><tr valign="top" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">14</div></td><td><div class="TableFont">kay archer </div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">15</div></td><td align="center"><div class="TableFont">134</div></td></tr></table>

Grrrrrrrr

[ BLOKE WHO INVENTED THE MARGIN IDEA ]

Beefy Guest

oh, would you get over it already...

BTW, if anyone sees a mistake in my table, can you let me know? I copy it by hand from the AFL site, so there might be an occasional error. I think I've got everyone's names right.. But I did make a few mistakes with the margins this time...

Ummmm why don't you copy the table source code from the afl website and paste it into a post and enable HTML?

Beefy Guest

OK Slamo, you can do that then. Everyone, Slamo is in charge of posting the ladder from now.. :) If you haven't done it by Monday night, I'll deduct 50 posts... :)

Beefy Guest

Well Slamo, you've got 15 hours to post the ladder....

:cry: it turns out that copying the src code is easier said than done, Beefy, I you were right I was worng. PLEASE don't make me post the ladder :cry:

Beefy Guest

well, you've got 10h15mins to post it.. or you will be back to 588 posts.. :)

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information