Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What takes your fancy? WWF Smackdown or WWF RAW?

Beefy Guest

*cough* well, back to the topic.. I've decided I like RAW much more than Smackdown.. mainly cos I like watching RVD and the Big Show.. The Big Show tonight was great.. love it.. love it all.. :D

I can't wait to c brock lesnar and matt hardy go for it at backlash. gonna be huge!!
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Beefy Guest

no.. brock is gonna be huge... he's gonna beat the living **** out of matt.. I don't see how matt has a change.. unless lita and jeff do something.. but brock is a farkin beast.. I wanna see him vs Big show vs rikishi vs kane vs undertaker vs Kevin nash.. Who's test and albert with? they can jump in as well... :D

dunno bout test and albert, but brock is the next big thing. Albert went to town on scotty too hotty the other nite, ya c that ****?
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information