Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL vs RUGBY vs OZZY RULES

Okay this may be a bit controversial but ...............

WHICH IS THE BEST?
    :smokin:

I obvisouly think rugby is the best cause im British, but i also like ozzy rules cause it seems to have none at all and i have been asked to join the Lancaster University American Football team but i don't know if i want to look like an idiot.

Soo what do you reckon?

ta ta :laugh:

rUGBY IS QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST. i MEAN AMERICAN FOOTBALL SUCKS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THAT PADDING AND THEY STOP AND START THE GAME ALL THE TIME THERE IS NO FLOW TO THE GAME AT ALL. I'm not sure about ozzy rules but it can't be as good as rugby:D :D :D :D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Some ppl like their faces in other blokes crutches but do some homework and get the proper names to these sports up so as not to confuse ppl (eg: soccer, rugby union, rugby league, Australian Rules Football, Gridiron, etc).

Okay what do you think is the best sport then? normal-real FOOTBALL, rugby league, rugby union, Austrailian football, American Football or World Rally (sorry but i had to put it in it is clearly the best)!!!

he he ta ta

I wish that some ppl would wake up and realise that this is an internation forum. :rolleyes2

i personally love football. And not the american football crap. Its not as popular in the states tho. NFL / NBA / Baseball is what everyone is into over here. I have to watch some spanish chanels with the mute on, so I can enjoy a game.
    Although lately I seem to be catching some rugby games on ESPN at like 2am. seems cool, but the fact that its at 2 is the bummer :rolleyes2

hey i know its a internation one! thats why i asked the question you see! there would be no point asking it in a british forum cause most people are big fans of ruggers, footie, cricket and the lot!

I would like to "get" into Australian football - all ive seen of that is on neighbours!!

Football is very addictive and very good to watch when both teams are playing well!

ta ta

Well then rugby union would be the best with rugby league following in close second:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

I agree with Kane2g, World Football, Soccer, beats the hell out of NFL........they're almost as big a pussies as Baseball players...... but, i watch the games in Mexican bars so the volume is cranked and i speak Spanish.........:blah: :shrug:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Cricket is the sport to play. ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information