Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: maby bad drive?

i bought an 80 gb seagate hard drive. i ran my games on it and windows on another drive. before the 80 gb i did the same thing but with another drive. ever since i installed the 80gb, my games seem to crash out of nowhere. ill play them for 5 minutes then bam, they just shut down and it goes back to windows. windows runs fine. but the games just suck. i did switch all the stuff to the 80gb and partitoined it. now the games don't crash every 5 minutes but it does it every once in a while. please help
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

well games crashing can be cos of lots of reasons. first thing coming to mind would be bad graphics card drivers, overheating, bad RAM. anything. but if you suspect your drive then do scandisk or "chkdisk /R" depending on your file system. also d/l a disk checking utility from your drive manufacturer's website and check your drive with that.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Thread Information