Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: what do you need to do, to burn a movie i downloaded off limewire onto a disk

Default what do you need to do, to burn a movie i downloaded off limewire onto a disk

hi there, i recently downloaded borat the movie, (funny film) off limewire and wanted to put it onto a disk and play it in my dvd player. however i'm not 100% sure of the correct way to get the movie onto a disk. i have several disks ranging from dvd RW+ and - to CD RW. however all of the disks i have either won't let me burn my movie onto the particular disk i'm using or when i put the disk into the dvd. the dvd says it cant read the disk. please help as i desperatley want to watch this movie on my plasma lol but haven't had any luck.

any help will be appreciated

tino

Default Re: what do you need to do, to burn a movie i downloaded off limewire onto a disk

Um, I know, but what i don't know is if we are allowed to be discussing this.

I can safely say do a Google search.

Default Re: what do you need to do, to burn a movie i downloaded off limewire onto a disk

If the question were rephrased to "How do I burn x format file to a DVD or CD that it is playable in standalone players?" we might be able to help. For now, topic locked. :)

Thread Information