Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: online flash video to DVD

LILYA.LUKASHUK is offline I am a BANNED signature spammer

Default online flash video to DVD

I'm trying to burn some online flash videos to DVD. I've tried many methods, and have gotten anywhere from ok quality to absolutely terrible quality. I've tried multiple Mozilla Firefox add-ons (UnPlug, Amazing Media Browser, VideoDownloader, Greasemonkey) and then burning to a disc with a few different programs (the best being TMPGEnc DVD Author). Does anyone have any suggestions on a method of burning online flash videos to DVD with good quality?

Also, I'm looking for a good DVD authoring program that allows the creation of menus. So far, the best I've found is TMPGEnc DVD Author Trial. The full version cost $70 though! Are there any good free programs? I do own Roxio Easy Media Creator 7, but whenever I try to add a video file, the stupid program freezes.

Thanks for everyone's advice!!!!
    <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 425pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="566"><col style="width: 425pt;" width="566"><col> <tbody><tr><td class="xl65" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 425pt;" height="17" width="566">Business process mapping software computer game downloads Internet TV online
    </td> </tr></tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"></tr></table>
    Last edited by LILYA.LUKASHUK; 07-30-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Default Re: online flash video to DVD

You are being asked for the final time not to include your spam links either in your signature or at the bottom of your posts. Failure to abide by this simple rule will be cause for banning from the forums. Your user title has been changed to something appropriate for your actions.

We are more than happy to help if you have issues, but we will not allow any variety of spamming methods in our forum area as a service to our readers.

Thanks
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Thread Information