Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A big thankyou Thermaltake!

Default A big thankyou Thermaltake!

Hi,

I just want to take this opportunity to say thankyou to Thermaltake..

I use a Armour Jr case and recently I stripped it down to re-spray the inside matt black. This went without a hitch until I was rebuilding the case and my big clumsy hands managed to snap the USB/MIC/EARPHONE cover which is situated on the top.
    I checked the Thermaltake web site for spares but they didn't seem to carry spare doors. So I sent an e-mail to Thermaltake-Europe asking if they could sell me a new flap. I got a e-mail back saying they would be happy to send me one free of charge! All the way to the UK too. Fantastic!!!!
    The new flap arrived in about a weeks time and the case is looking fantastic. So once again, a big thankyou from me...:)
    AMD X4 PII 940
    GA-MA790X-DS4
    3GB DDR2800 XMS2
    ATI 4870 512MB
    2X80GB RAID 0
    S/B AUDIGY
    HIPER 'R' 530W
    WIN7 BETA

Default Re: A big thankyou Thermaltake!

Glad to hear it mate,

Cheers.

Wow now that is great service indeed.
    Intel i7 920
    GA-EX58-UD5
    IFX-14
    Patriot PC3-12800 3x2GB DDR3 PVT36G1600LLK
    1 Sapphire Radeon HD4890 Vapor-X
    2 WD 320GB in Raid0

Thank you from me too,

I have here the Amor +MX which is the best case I ever had in terms of cooling (230mm fan) and intelligent design (smart hdds cadge position/access). Living in Australia proper cooling is very important.

However, the 230mm fan is a tad noisy (case resonance) as it spins too fast and the speed is fixed (not regulated)

Anyone out there who can send me an 8 ohm resistor for that fan? - it would decrease speed around 25% and that would be much better and still sufficient me thinks.
    GA-FXA990-UD3v4
    AMD FX-8320
    Kingston 2x4GB 1866 HyperX
    Gigabyte R6850C-1GB
    1x WD Blue 1TB / 1x SSHD 1TB Seagate
    Win7x64

I just upgraded from an Armor+ mx to a Spedo advance :D. I didnt mind the Armor+ mx but it soon got too small for all of my hardware.

And I live in the same country :P
    Intel i7 920
    GA-EX58-UD5
    IFX-14
    Patriot PC3-12800 3x2GB DDR3 PVT36G1600LLK
    1 Sapphire Radeon HD4890 Vapor-X
    2 WD 320GB in Raid0

Huh, I wish Coolermaster and Silverstone Tech could see this! Coolermaster want to charge well over the odds for everything and Silverstone Tech don't even reply to e-mails.

One of the USB ports broke on my fathers Cosmos 100 case - and even though it was in warranty Coolermaster wanted 30+ AND p&p for a replacement unit.

I have 2 PC's - my other one is a basic PC set up in a Silverstone Lascala LC20B HTPC case. I've broken the little clip to the floppy bay drive - emailed Silverstone Tech over a month and a half ago - still not heard anything.

I'm sending them another email now, but doubt I'll get a reply.

Thread Information