Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Looking for Xaser V series case..

Default Looking for Xaser V series case..

Hello!

I am looking for a Thermaltake Xaser V Damier V5000A case. This case is apparently pretty hard to find, I have had a terrible time locating any. I have checked eBay and exhausting google searches. If you have one for sale or can point me in a good direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for reading!

Default Re: Looking for Xaser V series case..

Hi fugazi, this case is hard to find due to its old age. IIRC this was a est 2004 model which means it was discontinued by Thermaltake est 2005. Naturally it would be hard to find 5 years later.

Unfortunately you will need to continue searching and hope a reseller somewhere has an unsold one in their inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermaltake - Michael Zhang View Post
    Hi fugazi, this case is hard to find due to its old age. IIRC this was a est 2004 model which means it was discontinued by Thermaltake est 2005. Naturally it would be hard to find 5 years later.

Unfortunately you will need to continue searching and hope a reseller somewhere has an unsold one in their inventory.
    Thanks for replying, if I were to call Themaltake would they be able to send me to any liquidator they had sold some off to, or anything?

I don't think they would disclose that information. Wouldn't hurt to at least ask if there's any way to get a hold of one. Maybe they have 1 left over in their own inventory and perhaps they'll sell that to you direct.

Thread Information