Small + Lightweight model - Original RRP - $5599 (without all the extras!!)

Sony Vaio laptop / notebook in EXCELLENT condition.

The lightest, most portable and reliable Sony laptop to date!! Only weighs 1.7 KG and still has the same (maybe even more) power then a full size laptop.

The original purchase price was in excess of $6000 including all the extras (CD-ROM drive, port replicator, carry bag - etc). The laptop purchase price sticker is still on the box.

At the time of purchase I also bought every other accessory available. Some I have rarely even used. (Floppy drive, USB external mouse). I also had the RAM upgraded to 256MB (extra $120 value).

The laptop is currently running all the latest software, including Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) and Microsoft Office XP Professional. It is very fast and reliable.

A carry case is included in the package, along with the original software and driver CDs, the original box and all manuals / documentation.

Every part that came with it is included. You will not find a better second hand laptop.

Laptop specifications -

Pentium III 650Mhz
256 MB RAM
12 GB Hard drive
12.1" screen (Runs High resolution - 1024 x 768)
Inbuilt Yamaha speakers
2 USB ports
Intel Ethernet / LAN
CD-ROM Drive
Floppy Disk Drive
Port Replicator
USB External Genuine Sony Vaio mouse
Original Software & Drivers (included)
Leather carry case
The original box and all manuals / documentation

For quick sale - pickup from Sydney metro area only. COURIER PICKUP IS OK. WILL NOT POST.

For close up pictures of each item in the package please go to
http://www.tbns.net/cocoebay/sony.htm

Price is $750 (or near offer)
FOR QUICK SALE - PICKUP FROM SYDNEY METRO AREA ONLY.

Call Chris on 0410 - 104 - 888 any time for more details or to make a deal.