Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paintball gun fer sale.

Come end of the year, I'll be in Utah and will be looking for a paintball marker and some (legal) handguns and hunting rifles, so if you can hold out till then, perhaps I may seriously consider it, JediAgent.

I so look forward to moving to the 'states. The 'Right to bear arms' things is a big drawcard. ;) If my budget stretches far enough, I might even consider an assault rifle or submachine gun just because I can!
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Yeah why not!

Who wouldn't want there own automatic firearm. :D

OK, im a jerk, i have yet to get pics, sorry guys. They'll be up come Sat when mom gets back from antique hunting so i can use her camara. Got more stuff now, too.

Oh yeah. That barrel is made by a company OTP that i now work for. Want something... anything... premade guns, barrels, bolts, frames, auto****ers, angels, whatever, im gonna start filing orders to make extra cash. They hook me up, so...

Is it semi-automatic? If so, it is highly illegal in Australia, all semi-automatic weapons are banned since 1996 when some dickhead Tasmanian decided to kill 35 people with one
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Albinus
    Is it semi-automatic? If so, it is highly illegal in Australia, all semi-automatic weapons are banned since 1996 when some dickhead Tasmanian decided to kill 35 people with one
    Ummm, that's not entirely true Al... Paintball guns, no matter what type, fall under a Category A firearm as an airgun, which pretty much anyone can get a license / permit for... so semi-auto paintball guns are fine....

OK - thanks for clearing that up Beefy - I thought that if it was semi-automatic anything it was illegal - obviously if it's powered by air instead of gunpowder it's not ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

you need a permit for air rifles???? :eek:

$HIT!

wheres the slug gun, time for a seige :rolleyes2
    TT Original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information