Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 2 Linux Convertible, Fully functioning Systems for Barter/Exchange

Default 2 Linux Convertible, Fully functioning Systems for Barter/Exchange

I got 2 fully functioning, systems. Inside each of the systems are heavy RF shielding (boy, they're heavy!) and a paper sticker about everything, like the tiny switches, jumpers, voltages, ports, possible RAM configurations, disassembly instructions, and many, many more.

Here are the Specs:

#1: IBM PC 400
    Pentium MMX 200MHz
    16MB RAM
    LPX type board
    Windows 2000
    10+ GB HDD
    CD Drive
    Floppy Drive

#2: Compaq Deskpro
    Pentium 3 600MHz
    128MB RAM
    Windows 98
    Backplane-LPX Type board
    Laptop-Style CD Drive
    Floppy Drive

I want to trade it in for a (Used ok) Playstation 2 with controller and Mem. Card, Preferably Modded (Non-modded ok), Preferrably Slim type (Regular type ok), and fully working (defectives NOT ok).

If you are interested, Send me a private message. I might reply in 1-3 days.

You can convert it to either:
    2 Linux file servers, 1 File server and 1 Smoothwall, 2 Smoothwalls, Linux Emulation Box (Pentium III) and a Linux Typestation (P MMX) or whatever you can do with Linux!

I my home is located in Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, near Finch Avenue (at this time of writing it is being asphalted) and also near Nelson Park and Blackbird.

Give me a PM if you're interested!
    Last edited by Aguiluz; 10-07-2007 at 05:45 AM.

Default Ramping Up...

I am now asking for a PS2 (look up) OR a PSone Slim with a Sony 5" LCD monitor.

I am now including some salvageable, dead stuff:

1 Compaq deskpro missing RAM and HD and CD drive, but processor (Pentium 3) and everything is complete (PSU, Board). Dont know if it works.

A dead computer. With Intel Pentium Pro Socket 8. There are Two RAMs and an ATi Rage PCI card. It also got an AT/XT PSU for those ones who run old IBMs. It also has a HD and a CD Rom.

Oh, yeah, Everything sold AS-IS.

Thank you!

Thread Information