Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Playstation 2 for Sale/Trade

Herro.

Anyone interested in a Playstation 2, 4 Games (Jak and Daxter, Gran Turismo 3, Dead or Alive 2 and Red Faction), 8mb Memory Card, Controller and Cables, 9 demo disks and DVD Remote/Reciever - all for $750, or trade for an XBox and 2 Games.

From PlasmaBurn, the dodgy salesperson. :smokin:

Hehe, Just Kiddin.
    Ph33r my L33t n3kk3d sk1llz.

A drunken man's a fool, a madman and a drowned man. The first drink makes him a fool, the second maddens him and the third drowns him. - William Shakespeare, 'The Twelfth Night'

Call me drowned.

I'm also willing to trade the PS2 setup for a gamecube and a game, preferably Star Wars, but any will do.

Someone make an offer! :cry:

A drunken man's a fool, a madman and a drowned man. The first drink makes him a fool, the second maddens him and the third drowns him. - William Shakespeare, 'The Twelfth Night'

Call me drowned.

Beefy Guest

Don't mean to put a dampener on things, but you're asking for a little too much I think..

People with an Xbox / GC will probably wanna keep them at the moment, as they haven't been around long... And if someone wanted a PS2, they could buy one new with a game for $500, plus get a couple of those games you've got for $50... demo discs aren't worth much... so they'd end up paying around the same for a BRAND NEW system as they would for your whole setup.... :)

Good luck though.. :D

I'm now selling it for $650,

Playstation 2
    Controllers and Cables
    Jax and Daxter (Game)
    Red Faction (Game)
    Gran Turismo 3 (Game)
    Dead or Alive 2 (Game)
    Memory Card - 8 meg
    DVD Controller and Software
    Shrek (DVD)

Any offers?

Call me drowned.

Thread Information