Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nokia 8210

Nokia 8210, Comes with charger, Good Condition.

Instant Sale at $200

:confused:

You ever had any trouble with your screen display?

If the phone is modified or in some way illegitimate or purchased overseas Nokia will not do the free fix, but I can for $15 if anyone has this problem - I use high quality black elastomers.
    --jquirke

Hey I got one for sale as well..

:D

Ill sell it for $195 vgood condition. oh with charger n stuff.

jquirke can you elaborate on the free fixing of the Nokia screens?:confused:

I've had mine since new but never thought of taking it back to get the screen fixed cause it's out of warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Warbo
    jquirke can you elaborate on the free fixing of the Nokia screens?:confused:

I've had mine since new but never thought of taking it back to get the screen fixed cause it's out of warranty
    Nokia Australia recently agreed to fix the infamous 8210 jumble/fade problem caused by the elastomer. This covers 8210s (NSM-3NX) that is out of warranty period, however the usual other conditions apply - e.g. phone has not been opened/modified, etc. So if you have blue LEDs for example the warranty does not apply, or if your phone was purchased overseas.

Simply drop your phone into a Nokia authorized service centre. Sorry I don't have the announcement URL anymore.

If your phone does not meet those conditions most places charge $30-$50 for an elastomer fix, or so I've been seen.

I charge $15 which includes a guarantee that the fault will not return (provided the phone is not physically damaged after I do the fix).
    --jquirke

Warbo, also note that if your phone has been tampered with in any way and you bring it in to the Care Centre, they will not fix it and they will bill you $33 before you can get your phone back. Also, they charge over $100 for the screen replacement.
    Nokia phone LED modding info: http://www.tangcla.com

My 2000 Toyota Corolla

I see people bragging about 3DMark scores of 14000... meh, I managed to achieve that a year ago with a P4 1.6A @ 2.4 stock aircooled, Abit BD7-RAID, 512MB Samsung TCB3 with a Gainward GF4 TI4200 @315/620 :D

Default Re: Nokia 8210

hi
    is the infamous 8210/8850 screen problem, where the screen jumbles/fades or just doesn't even turn on, common?
    cuz my fone has been havin probs for a while, but my dad sed my fone was fine. it now will not turn on unless i take the cover off the front. does this mean i shud get my fone looked at? if so where shud i take it? (i live in the uk)

Thread Information