Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: s370 mobo

After a socet370 mobo (any brand, any model....)

must have ata/66 and agp port. Thats about it. the less onboard stuff- the better.

I have an EPOX socket 370 motherboard for sale, make an offer.

Sorry, forgot to mention that it is SDRAM, not DDR. Intel 815ep chipset (same as 815e with no onboard video).

i have nfi how much one of those boards would cost new, let alone second hand, (I havnt followed the intel chipsets since the bx) so instead of insulting you with a price, how much you want for it?

Ummm $100 including postage?

What model is it?

Epox EP-3SPA3L

Looks promising. I wasnt really expecting a reply this soon, and im leaving for wollongong to look for a house on monday, so once i get money organised, ill DD it over. (if its still avail of course)

EDIT: the epox page has a TT editors choice review button that is bogus. Cant find the review here either...

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut Zer0
    Looks promising. I wasnt really expecting a reply this soon, and im leaving for wollongong to look for a house on monday, so once i get money organised, ill DD it over. (if its still avail of course)

EDIT: the epox page has a TT editors choice review button that is bogus. Cant find the review here either...
    It was (and well still is) a good board in it's time. The review was posted on our old site and because of it's age we didn't bother converting it over to our new site.

I'll keep the board for you. Just email me when your ready or reply here.

Thread Information