Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this mouse is wicked

hey, after reading some reviews and suchlike, i went and ordered a shiny logitech mx-700 mouse. this baby works like a DREAM. i had only ever used a cordless non optical mouse before, and this is SO much smoother. just sharing this, so ppl get this cool thing.

sounds better than the one i got this moring, the microsoft wheel mouse optical special addition black the wheel feels cheap an rattles a bit. which is anoying as i also ordered a cheap one 4 friend ( cheepest i could find) an it actuly works better. stupid microsoft...

ya i bought a microsoft corless optical mouse and keyboard set and the mouse is a piece of sh!t, every 5 or 10 seconds it just randomly scrolls and moves the mouse around without you actually doing it, this is very annoying in first person shooters, when your about 2 kill sum1 then u turn around and change weapons....stupid MS i h8 you!!
    kl0wn

lol well at least mine doesnt do tht....yet. i was put off geting cordless as a friend send they were useless for gaming as they dont react fast enuff. is this true?

no mine reacts fast enough its the same as any optical mouse it just does **** by itself its buggy/glitchy and ****ing annoying.:afro:
    kl0wn

M$ makes the best mice in the world IMO. At least the ones with cords.. I don't like cordless **** as those often suck for fast fps gaming and sutch.. Microsoft optical with cord is the way.. :2cents:

ya that helped...thanks for your support my mouse is still a piece of shiz
    kl0wn

lol sorry m8.. You should try and find N'other1..
    A better 1 that better suits your needs..

ya dont say.... : omg: o well i think im goin with logitech next time, this ones a piece of ****
    kl0wn

Yeah, but you bought that thing in a mouse/keyboard set right?

I always buy the mouse separatly and I always get the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 (optical 6000Hz). I'm telling you man it's the best friggin' mouse you can get..
    I absolutly love it and I'll never stop using em' for my comps..!

Those are not cordless though thanks god..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information