Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Centerlink

Although Centerlink do give unemployed bums like me money, the crap they make you go through is a joke. It's a full time job just filling out all their paper work and meeting their requirements. Gimme a job any day... Anyone looking for a robotics graduate ??? Didn't think so :cry:

As for centerlink, I give them -230 out of 10. They suck.

For those who don't know who / what centerlink is, they're a government agency here in the land of oz who handle welfare payments.
    WooHoo !! I at long last have a job ! Yay for me !

----------------- Proof I think FAR too much ----------------

How does the headless horseman see where he's going ???

Centrelink... you are the weakest link - goodbye!!! :wave:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

hmmm, I've used their name in other phrases....

WooHoo !! I at long last have a job ! Yay for me !

----------------- Proof I think FAR too much ----------------

How does the headless horseman see where he's going ???

I have had numerous problems with them as well...

The government always says "Centrelink is inefficient!", but of course they are when they sent three copies of everything out to you in the mail...

And then they talk to the Department of Housing..... and get their facts right royally f*%ked up

Yeah I spent 2months runnin' back and forth from them with everytime I went back they'd find another form to be filled in.
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I just checked my post office box today, and the usual three copies were there, multiplied by 3 notices. So 9 useless letters... hmm my P.O. Box is only 1 metre from the Wynnum Centrelink's one, mailbomb anyone?

I haven't had much to do with Centerlink - But my parents did a while back and instead of them giving them money, my parents ended up paying them money because they stuffed up.

I was getting youth allowance & doing part time work.

worked out well for..oh, a month. then the stupid letters came in triplicate, then they overpay because for some reason they thought i was full time student, and i owed them like 300 bucks (despite my payments not changing over the period this supposedly happened) and i had to dispute. oh, dispute=more paperwork/evidence that i wasnt overpaid. (the actual letters from them saying 'you were payed $x over xperiod arent enough apparantly)

Now im doing full-time study, getting austudy benefit. got back from tafe/wollongong yesterday and there are 7 letters saying to come in for interviews to discuss working for dole/attending some class at an employment agency.
    ok,
    1. Im not on the dole as i was working part-time
    2. im full time student now, i filled out the form last fortnight.

idiots

Thread Information