Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer

I like something that's not harsh. I'll also go for a LaBatts Blue any day too. Living at home sucks tho, as I have to sneak in any alcohol, despite the fact that I don't drink to get wasted (which wouldn't take much probably)--so I don't usually have much. I'll sneak a case in every now and then (and hide it). I prefer to enjoy my beer, so cans need to go for all beverages. Plastic is good too, tho--at least from a pop POV.

Beer is my usual though OP Rum is my next choice. ;)
    With the help of my apprentice/lifter my beer stock is back up to 36doz. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan_Lander
    I'll have to try some offerings of a local microbrew. ATM, I prefer Budwiser---from a glass bottle (let's face it, any drink in a can sucks)

Not only does it Suck but, anyone drinking any beverage from
    an aluminum container runs the added rick of Prostate cancer
    {obviously males only}.Testing proves if ya hafta drink out of
    aluminum........pour it into galssware first and you'll run less of a risk. Tend to drink High Gravity Olde English 800/8 ball, as taste
    of Beer doesn't much count in America, since all brew sold here must first be pasturized.........which ruins not only the true taste but quality as well. Budwieser is at the very least the same World wide.........so, it's taste is dependable if nothing else.
    Great pics on your web page there Knaga. Have and/do
    brew Sour mesh Whiskey,Liqueurs,and wines........only done
    beer once in 1968 with bakers yeast and home grown hops
    and it was pathetic:yuc: ........gonna go for it again with some
    help from TT members if can find recipe for Stout........:lips:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Hey Morgan don't ya know the similarity between Bud Wiser & making love to your girlfriend on a small wooden raft? ;)

:cheers:

peurto rican rum,jack daniel, and arbor mist strawberry for me...forget this beer crap:shh: Don't ban me that just slipped out:devil win anyways as my uncle says life is too short to drink clear-beer

:shoot2:
    :shoot3: :shoot2:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

hey.. what kind of a man don't drink beer...:?:

:confused:

I man thats half women:laugh: I don't home brew i just enjoy the stuff the way its ment to be enjoyed.......while watching a rugby match with some patatoe chips at the side.:cheers:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude
    I man thats half women:laugh: I don't home brew i just enjoy the stuff the way its ment to be enjoyed.......while watching a hockey game or lacrosse match with some patatoe chips at the side.:cheers:
    That's what you meant right? :D
    <font size=1>Pentium 4 2.53GHz @ 3.515GHz (FSB: 185; VCore: 1.725)</font>
    <font size=1><a href="http://www.thermaltake.com/products/heatsink/v7plus.htm">ThermalTake Volcano 7+</a></font>
    <font size=1><a href="http://www.albatron.com.tw/product/PX845PEV_800.asp">Albatron PX845PEV-800</a></font>
    <font size=1>512MB Samsung DDR333 @ DDR370</font>
    <font size=1><a href="http://www.ati.com/products/pc/radeon9700pro/">Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB</a></font>
    <font size=1><a href="http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/product/proddetail.html?prodkey=ASC-29160">Adaptec 29160 Ultra160 SCSI Controller</a></font>
    <font size=1><a href="http://www.seagate.com/cda/products/discsales/marketing/detail/0,1081,321,00.html">Seagate ST373405LW 73GB U160 SCSI</a></font>
    <font size=1>Enermax EG465P-VE 450watt PSU</font>
    <font size=1>CPU Temp (100%): 39 C; HDD Temp (100%): 31 C (100%); Chipset Temp (100%): 32 C</font>

Hell no. Well ice hcokey yes but we don't have lacrose over here. So rugby is the king of beer games
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

So, do ya know the similarity between Bud Wiser & making love to your girlfriend on a small wooden raft? ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information