Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NVIDIA GeForce FX is the graphics processor of choice at E3

Yeah, looks like imma save up 3 months just to get one...hope it increases my performance 300% or more or i aint gettin it
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    The new FX and 9700+ cards should not be handled by people who don't know what is what (no offense) they are worth TOO much money just to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2...It pisses me off how some people get like the newest 0 card and dont even game or install it themselves! WTF!
    Oh come on you can't really say that. We aren't all put into two catagorise: super gamer who knows loads about computers and rich boys who know jack ****. We are all at different levels i was just trying to say that they could make the names more ergonimical! lol
    I built my computer in the summer but and i didn't know jack **** about ATI and how good they are - i couldn't even quote you the number of the make of card so i hope your not gonna put me in the "rollacoster tycoon peeps" lol i cause i consider my self a true gamer :) (well i have and will continue to play on them for ages)

Besides its just good marketing (well they obviously don't think so) thats why hutchinsons have called them selfs 3 so you when you see the number anywhere in the world you should think of them. When i see the word Geforce i think nvidia (might work for FX as well!)

:cheers: ta ta

p.s what names could we call it? I reckon the nvidia valhalla 1 or summit LOL oh dear!

Yeah it should beable to beat it cause its clocked at 425/850 on 256 bit memory interface. So it really just a super-high clocked 9800
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

I'm just generalizing and its true. Rich boys who play no cpu need games with 500 dollars for a vid card, i mean come on...

Beefy Guest

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard you say.. and you've said a lot.

Just because someone goes out and buys a top of the range video card and doesn't use it to their potential, doesn't mean they shouldn't have got it.

A) People buy cards for other purposes than games, such as myself getting an AIW 9700 Pro. Sure, it's a nice little 3D card in itself, but the video / TV capabilities of the card are what made me buy it.

B) It is safer to go out and buy a newer more expensive card, as it will take longer to become obselete.

C) Games aren't the only things you can do with 3D cards...

It's more that people who can't see the broader picture shouldn't be dishing out advice, as opposed to ignorant people buying video cards...

ok im a moron, i say stupid stuff, ban me...

Beefy Guest

where's the fun in that? I need someone to pick on, and you make life easy in that respect. :)

Heh thanks i guses that what im here for..

Hell i wouldn't want to be picked on by beefy by the looks of things in the picture section - maybe if i had a rifle and was like a mile away! lol snip:

Or are you reallly a ***** cat inside that bulk beefy?:: wings:

Right time to dig some eclectic beats!!

ta ta

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steve(MrScruff)
    Hell i wouldn't want to be picked on by beefy by the looks of things in the picture section - maybe if i had a rifle and was like a mile away! lol snip:
    :) Someone has seen the light.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information